Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Checking Of Traffic Ticketv

When you are first learning how to drive there are many things that you will be taught and you will be given lots of pieces of advice. You will be trained in safety, defensive driving, courtesy, and composure. No one will teach you what to do if you get into driving trouble though.

If you get a traffic ticket you should know that there are ways to get out if it. This does not include crying. As a girl, I can tell you that the old crying bit is a crap shoot and will never work on a fem cop. If you try it, you had better be believable. Otherwise, you will just look like a jerk.

If you get a traffic ticket, don’t freak out. It is not the end of the world. You can easily get it reduced to a non-moving violation so that it will not affect your insurance rates. I got a traffic ticket a week after getting my license. I had to do something to make sure that my parents did not find out. Otherwise, my driving days would be over.

I talked to a lawyer about the traffic ticket. It was for speeding. No big deal. He would get it amended to a non-moving violation and it would not go on my record. I had to have a lawyer do this

because I was only 16 and not able to speak for myself in court.

Once I had turned 18, I was able to take any traffic ticket to court myself and get it amended. This is definitely the way to go. If you can get your traffic ticket amended in this way, it will not hurt your record or raise your insurance rates. You may also be able to keep it a secret.

I certainly do not recommend going out and getting as many traffic tickets as possible just because you know how to get them

taken care of. The point should be to be a good driver who is knowledgeable and able to take care of yourself. No one is

perfect or a perfect driver and everyone gets a traffic ticket at one point or another. The goal here is not to let that ruin your record or cause your insurance rates to skyrocket. Knowledge is power. Protect yourself, your record, your wallet and your future. Read up on traffic laws and remedies if you find yourself in trouble.


http://www.articlefrenzy.com/Article/Checking-Of-Traffic-Ticket/44640